Monday 10 February 2014

Target April fool Week Five Report


#targetalprilfool #writing

Week five is now the lowest number count so far, beating week four. I see a pattern forming here. If I’m not careful it’s going to keep going down.



Here is how the numbers broke down
Start of week five, 3/2/14, 32440 words
Finish of week five, 9/2/14, 35306words
Total words for the week 2866

I know it’s going to get hard each week, but I have to turn it around. There for, I am aiming to make it past 40000 words this week. This will mean that I will have to get very creative with finding time to write as my life is starting to get very busy.

Any thoughts or ideas on how to fit in that little bit of extra writing will be thankfully accepted.

The end goal remains, that by week 13 (1st April) I have finished first draft of my first novel  Lonely Susan.

Can I do this? I don’t know, but I’m going to try really hard.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment