Monday 24 February 2014

Target April fool Week Seven Report


#targetalprilfool #writing

It’s the end of week seven and I’ve turned my word count around and passed 40000 words. I also almost quit. However, I didn’t quit, I realised that I had to just keep going. I know also that I’m very close to the end. I’m in the middle of the main climax of the story, with maybe 10000 or less words to going. I’m going to risk slowing down a little for a week to get my energy back. I hope it works.

Here is how the numbers broke down
Start of week Seven, 17/2/14, 38024 words
Finish of week Seven, 23/2/14, 41038 words
Total words for the week 3014

The end goal remains, that by week 13 (1st April) I have finished first draft of my first novel, Lonely Susan.
Can I do this? I don’t know, but I’m going to try really hard.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment