Monday 3 March 2014

Target April fool Week Eight Report


#targetalprilfool #writing

I had my slow week. Here is how the numbers broke down.

Start of week Eight, 24/2/14, 41038 words
Finish of week Eight, 23/2/14, 42830 words
Total words for the week 1792

I’m really happy with how much I wrote in a slow week. However, It’s time to get moving again. I have to get the word count back over 3000 again if I’m to be sure of finishing by the end of the month. So, I have to average about 430 words a day. Let the fun begin.

The end goal remains, that by week 13 (1st April) I have finished first draft of my first novel, Lonely Susan.
Can I do this? I don’t know, but I’m going to try really hard.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment