Monday 10 March 2014

Target April fool Week Nine Report


#targetalprilfool #writing

I did not make 3000 words in week nine, but it’s not surprising as I was away for three days on a camp. What is surprising is that I still managed to write something each day. I’ve written nine weeks straight without missing a day. For me, that is an amazing achievement.

Here are the numbers:
Start of week Nine, 3/3/14, 42830 words
Finish of week Nine, 9/3/14, 45082 words
Total words for the week 2252

I’m very happy with this result, I’m I will be out to pass 3000 words again this week.

The end goal remains, that by 1st April I have finished first draft of my first novel, Lonely Susan.
Can I do this? I don’t know, but I’m going to try really hard.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment