Wednesday 6 November 2013

Radar Love Journal Entry 6


Way back in April I started on the journey to Write Radar Love. A Steam Punk Romance short story.

I mapped out a plan for how I was going to write it. You can see the plane here. I came no where close to following it. I did, however, mange to submit the story in time.

It's now the wait to hear if my story gets accepted. I submitted the story here.

My main worry is whether I did enough. The final rewrite was rushed, because of my procrastination, and I didn't have anyone look a the final product. I don't think the story is the best it could be and I'm sad about that. However, I believe in the story and I hope they will see what I see.

Others being able to see your vision is what writing is all about.

If you liked (or disliked) this post please leave a comment. You could also like my page on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment